Last updated: 5 August 2022
3. Personal Information
Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether the information is recorded in a material form or not. The information includes but is not limited to:
- Full legal name, address for service, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, photographic identification, government-issued identification and other contact details.
- Nostra requires the highest level of browser permissions that could potentially lead to procurement of more Personal Information than enclosed in the definition of Personal Information.
- World Wide Web-related information, including but not limited to IP Addresses, operating system, the website you came from and browser type may be received by Nostra as a result of your interactions with Nostra.
- Nostra uses Google Analytics for purposes of monitoring web traffic. Any identifying information collected via Google Analytics is controlled by Google.
- Ethereum blockchain and other public blockchains provide transparency into transactions and Nostra is not responsible for preventing or managing information broadcasted on a blockchain.
4. Purpose of Personal Information collection
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide our services efficiently and effectively;
- Inform you about Nostra’ features;
- Develop, enhance, market and deliver products and services to you;
- Understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services;
- Provide information to you about developments and new products, including changes and enhancements to the Site;
- Conduct surveys and get feedback from you;
- Establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
- Provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as Nostra customer;
- Meet Nostra’s legal and regulatory requirements (eg, information required to verify your identity).
5. Security, Protection and Use of Personal Information
Nostra is committed to protecting your privacy. Internally, only a specified number of employees within our business have access to your Personal Information.
These employees have duties that reasonably require access to your Personal Information. We take the security of personal information very seriously and we take appropriate measures to ensure that personal information is not accessed or disclosed by anyone outside the terms of this policy. We will also take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorised access or alteration of your personal information. These measures include internal reviews, storage and processing practices and security measures as well as physical measures to prevent unauthorised access to systems where we store personal information.
Nostra reserves the right to retain and share certain Personal Information in order to meet our regulatory and statutory requirements. In addition, Nostra reserves the right to retain and share certain Personal Information with our corporate partners, and third parties acting on behalf of Nostra.
Personal Information and other related data may be exported outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside. Your Personal Information may be processed and stored in a foreign country or countries. Under those circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement or regulatory agencies of that country or those countries may be able to obtain access to your Personal Information through foreign laws. You need to be aware that the privacy standards of those countries may be lower than those of the jurisdiction in which you reside. You should note that you are not obliged to give your Personal Information to Nostra, but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide our services, or your access to our services may be limited.
6. Direct Marketing
8. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share Users’ Personal Information with any financial dispute resolution scheme to which the Company subscribes, and other law enforcement bodies, regulatory agencies, courts, arbitration bodies and dispute resolution schemes, as may be required by law.
In the event that Nostra is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, assignment or the application of laws or change of control, there may be a disclosure of your information to another entity related to such an event.
9. Access and Changing of Personal Information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is accurate and up to date. If we believe that it is not accurate, we may contact you to update your personal information. If you believe the personal information that we have stored about you is inaccurate you may contact us via email@example.com. to change the personal information we have stored. Where we do receive unsolicited personal information, we will determine whether or not it would have been permissible to collect that information if it had been solicited. If we determine that it would not have been permissible by law to collect the information, we will destroy or de-identify that personal information as soon as practicable. You may also ask us to send you the personal information we have about you. If you would like to access this information, please contact us on the above email. You may also request the deletion or destruction of your Personal Information, your Account details, or your Transaction details by sending an email to us. Nostra will act on your request only when it is not inconsistent with its legal and regulatory obligations and compliance procedures. Upon your written request, we will inform you of the use and general disclosure of your Personal Information. Depending on the nature of your request, there may be a minimal charge for accessing your Personal Information.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Nostra to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
We aim to use traffic log cookies to identify the pages being used. We will also be using performance-related cookies to recognise and count the visitors on our website and how our visitors move around our website when they use it.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
11. Overseas Disclosure
12. Retention of Personal Information
13. Users Under Age of 13
Nostra does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under 13 without verifiable prior parental consent. If you believe such information has been inadvertently collected, we will take the necessary steps in order to remove such information from our database. Users under 13 must seek and obtain parental consent to use this website.
16. Contact Us